You are responsible for
Supporting IGTD Operations International (consisting of sales support, supply chain and warehousing) in the transformation roadmap and successfully own, drive and deliver transition projects.
Key responsibilities are:
- Designing and building the future state
- Ensure organizational readiness
- Stakeholder Management
- Performance driven deployment, including reporting and communication
In overseeing the full business transition landscape, the transition manager gives direction to the different change projects and guidance towards identification and optimization of touchpoints and correlation of processes, projects and functions.
At the same time, the transition manager is the go-to person for the team shaping realistic plans, determine methodology for approach, ensuring that project milestones/goals will be met and adhering to approved resource and financial budgets.
Other responsibilities are:
- Actively contribution in the Operations Leadership Team
- Strongly liaise with the functional leaders in Operations
- Drive the new future for IGT Devices International
- Build a Network with key stakeholders and contacts
You are a part of
Philips IGT Devices, a Philips business, is a global leader in physiology and intravascular imaging for coronary and peripheral applications. The business also offers a suite of peripheral therapeutic devices.
This is part of Philips industry leading solutions to help clinicians to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for each patient in real-time during image-guided therapies (IGT).
As Transition Manager, you will report into the Head of Operations, IGT Devices International.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Proven track-record of successfully managing transitions
- Exposure to back office / sales support / supply chain and warehousing processes. This role is about managing transition over departments in a Medical device organization
- Dedicated personality who loves to work within a challenging & dynamical environment
- Ability to deal with demanding stakeholders and shown ability to lead and inspire an organization transition
- Solid knowledge and understanding of working in a Medical Device industry.
- Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP, genesys platform, salesforce) required
- Certified LEAN Advanced
- Culturally and personally sensitive
Changed place to Remote Homebased. As the function will be split over Zaventem/Best/HTC and Leusden.