As a Technical Writer you are responsible for creating technical documents for the Customer Services organization of the Business Group Image Guided Therapy (IGT).
You will create manuals used by our Service Engineers for installing, troubleshooting and repairing our complex imaging systems. The types of documents that we create include repair manuals, maintenance manuals, upgrade and installation manuals.
• Gather information about new system releases or changes in the existing systems by interviewing engineers, observing equipment operation, searching other technical documents.
• Discuss and align the documentation requests and requirements with Service Innovation colleagues.
• Monitor progression, take care of timely communication and secure deadlines.
• Create, develop, plan, write and edit documents. These documents can be self-designed or redesigned from current documents.
• Design, write and maintain system-specific installation documents of X-ray systems.
• Use various text editors (MS-Word, X-Metal) and Content Management Systems (ST4, PTC-Windchill).
We are looking for
• Bachelor degree of engineering.
• 5 years of experience as a technical writer.
• Experience in medical equipment.
• Thorough experience with structured authoring tools (XML editors), topic based writing, single source publishing and Content Management Systems.
• Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
• Open mind to new tooling, techniques and processes.
• Customer oriented, team player, yet able to work independently.
• Able to take ownership and responsibility.
Sign up for new opportunities