Technical Writer for Quality Management System (QMS)
The technical writer for QMS generates lean and easy to understand QMS procedures, work instructions and templates based on existing content definition from Philips Process Framework. Additionally the generation of training material for QMS user is part of the work assignment.
- Generate QMS procedures, work instructions and templates
- Generate drawings for better visual understanding of process flows and logics
- Generate training documentation for end-user
- Collect and incorporate end-user feedback for QMS and training documentation
- Bachelor's degree / Fachschule (Engineering, Technical or graduate studies in humanities, history and art)
- Strong documentation skills and Microsoft Office suite skills
- Experience as a technical writer
- Experience doing technical writing for Quality Management System
- Heads-down worker that can be effective working remotely
- Strong organization skills
Work with a small QMS management team in Germany (Boeblingen) which is part of a centralized R&D organization for medical device business. QMS will be used across many locations (Germany, USA, India, and China).
English (QMS language is English)