Talent Acquisition Consultant
In this role you have the opportunity to
Be part of an international team responsible for recruiting exceptional and diverse tech-talent to fuel the growth and profitability of Philips Health Tech. We will offer you a job with full end-to-end responsibility for the recruitment process: from identifying the business needs to overseeing the offer process for the selected candidate. Along with contributing to impactful Talent Acquisition projects, you will be driving our candidate experience and act as a strategic advisor across businesses.
If you are passionate about Talent Acquisition and looking for a meaningful job, we might have the challenge you are looking for!
You are responsible for
The constant search for the best engineering talent for Philips. Your responsibilities in a snapshot:
- Conducting recruitment strategy meetings with your customer: You will be acting as a business partner, advising the Hiring Managers and translating the staffing need into an agreed recruitment approach, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time, quality as well as local market constraints;
- Sourcing and selecting suitable candidates: You will be sourcing and attracting relevant candidates for Philips through social media networks, CRM systems as well as innovative AI and machine learning tools;
- You select and interview suitable candidates using competency based interviewing techniques and technical assessment tools. In addition, you ensure the proposed candidate(s) will be interviewed and evaluated by the business in line with the agreed recruitment approach.
- Job-offer and contracting: You will be managing the offer process in alignment with the hiring manager and manage the salary negotiations in line with local rules;
- You will be contributing pro-actively to the continuous improvement of our Talent Acquisition organization and its services.
You are a part of
Philips Talent Acquisition is a Center of Expertise in our HR organization. Talent Acquisition Consultants, Recruitment Marketing Specialists and a support team are working hand in hand to hire the best talent for Philips. Within Talent Acquisition, you will be part of the Critical Capabilities team an EMEA team consisting of fun professionals to work with and hiring engineering talent in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
The position is based out of the Netherlands where we are servicing particularly our growing medical device manufacturing and health solutions organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Combined with at least 4 years of experience as an in-house recruiter - a background in technical recruitment is highly preferred;
- We expect you to have broad experience in the professional use of social media and /or AI tools to approach and attract talent;
- Excellent organizational skills along with strong customer and solution focus;
- Outstanding communication, consulting and influencing skills;
- Good understanding of complex corporate recruitment in an international setting.
- Personality skills: team player, enthusiastic, accountability.