Talent Acquisition Consultant (Freelance)
Be a part of a global Talent Acquisition- team in Benelux that is responsible for recruiting world class professionals who will fuel the growth of this amazing company. We challenge you to make the ideal match for both Philips and the candidates.
You are responsible for
- Finding (international) talent for Philips.
- Acting as a business partner towards line management and advice on their staffing needs by building and maintaining a good relationship and business knowledge.
- The end-to-end recruitment process, from identifying the business needs to overseeing the offer process for the selected candidate.
- Analyzing the customers' business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment approach, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time and quality constraints.
- Sourcing and attracting relevant profiles for vacancies of Philips. You actively source candidates through LinkedIn, Avature, and additional innovative tools.
- Selecting and interviewing suitable candidates using competency based interview techniques and, if necessary, other tests. Also, you will ensure the proposed candidate(s) are interviewed and evaluated by the business in line with the agreed recruitment approach.
- Managing the offer process for the selected candidate in line with both the agreed compensation and benefits level for the job and the (realistic) candidate's expectations.
You are a part of
Philips Talent Acquisition, one of the Centers of Expertise in our HR organization. Together with HR Managers, HR Business Partners, other Centers of Expertise and Philips People Services, we deliver HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. In the Talent Acquisition team for Royal Philips, Talent Acquisition Consultants, Sourcing Specialists, Recruitment Marketing Specialists and a support team work closely together to hire the best people for Philips. A Talent Acquisition Consultant is part of a team of experienced and passionate professionals. This role is based in Eindhoven.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within the Recruitment field in e.g. a professional and international search & selection agency or within a corporate recruitment environment.
- Broad experience in the professional use of social media/LinkedIn to approach and attract talent and that you have a strong network.
- A strong customer focus and the ability to deal with a large variety of activities and different stakeholders.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
In return, we offer you
An exciting role in our professional Talent Acquisition team, in which you will be responsible for filling Philips critical roles at multiple levels in our organization. You will be working in an international team, at an inspiring place for your future career. Philips will offer a path towards your most rewarding career, with opportunities to show your skills and develop yourself in many ways.