TA Sr. Consultant (Freelance)
In this role you have the opportunity to work at Philips Domestic Appliances, we help people turn houses into homes. Our products and services help you to lead healthier and happier lives every day. We enable people to transform their houses into homes, where they can connect and take care of each other. We create sustainable solutions; we make conscious choices caring for people's homes and our planet.
You will be responsible for
- End to end recruitment process in Europe for senior digital roles.
- Serve as primary point of contact for Business Project Managers & recruitment agencies.
- Identify and provide a market recruitment agency scan for critical capabilites.
- Sourcing candidates directly by conducting and collating market research and building referral networks via professional and other innovative channels.
- Provide comprehensive resourcing solutions e.g. sourcing market maps and competitor reviews.
- Development of reports on key recruitment related metrics to help influence management behavior, support initiatives and identify key trends. Responsible for developing relationships with business areas and associated HR.
You are a part of an international team of talented TA Leaders eager to provide talent solutions to internal clients. You will report directly to Head of Talent Acquisition, Brenda Zalzman.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Proven end to end experience in recruitment focus on digital roles.
- Agency Market knowledge in The Netherlands.
- Fluent English both oral and written.
Act as part of One HR team, supporting various initiatives. Positive and proactive attitude, with resilience under pressure, comfortable operating with a high level of ambiguity and in environment undergoing significant change.
This role is a temporary contract for 12 months.
A role within the Human Resource organization. Recruiting world class professionals to contribute to accelerating the growth and profitability of Philips, delivers all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization, develops national and international recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.