System Integrator (Freelance)
System Integrator, the bridge between development teams and verification teams. Responsible for the rollout of the system software Coordinate analysis and follow-up of problems regarding software installation.
Your responsibilities include
- Verify that delivered software builds/baselines fulfill the defined quality criteria in continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline during the development phase.
- In case quality criteria are not met, perform initial troubleshooting and analysis. Followed by informing the involved disciplines so that appropriate action(s) can be started to solve the issue.
- Analyze, interpret, and report test results for both product integration, verification, validation, and release purposes.
- Provide (pro-active) feedback to development and system design about the delivered software builds/baselines and efficiency of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Contribute to improvements in test ware, supporting tools, and test processes.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with other departments within research & development (R&D), service, and manufacturing stakeholders.
- Looking for test automation improvements to make troubleshooting, analysis, reporting, and information sharing simpler and faster.
- Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols for system integration (e.g. test protocols/scripts): By using test design methods, techniques, and tools (ISTQB foundation)Applying (medical) domain knowledge and regulatory rules (e.g. FDA, ISO)
You are a part of
You will be part of the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) systems within Philips Healthcare. This Business Unit is responsible for the marketing, service, development, and manufacturing of IGT Systems used in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and treatment. The team is located in Best and you will work together with your colleagues in both Best and Bangalore (India).
Our customers are hospitals, medical specialists, and staff. The team that you will be working with has an average size of 8 persons but is part of projects that are typically larger than 20 people. Those projects host development of new software, electronics, mechatronics, and components.
As a software integrator, you will collaborate with Test & Release Architects, software engineers, system test engineers, and test environment engineers.
We offer the opportunity to improve the health of billions of people across the globe. You will work in close cooperation with various teams across Philips IGT, playing a vital role in creating, maintaining, and integrating a state-of-the-art software stack. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- System-level integration or test experience in regulated industries such as medical, aerospace, defense, or automotive.
- Software development and integration knowledge.
- Test automation knowledge/application development knowledge.
- Strong quality drive and ownership with the ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment and with multi-side development teams (multi-site development/testing).
- The ability to quickly switch between complex tasks (high flexibility)Affinity/Knowledge with building and maintaining support tools/applications for system integration.
- Affinity/Knowledge about IT network infrastructure.
- Experience with C# and .NET Framework
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.