Supply Planner MEMS Philips Engineering Solutions (Freelance)
The Supply Planner is responsible for the short and mid-term planning of Production, Service and Development work in the MEMS Foundry. This is done by consolidating all the required inputs and establishing a ‘system’ allowing a short/midterm planning schedule to come to existence. To succeed in this role, the Supply Planner should have a systematic and process improvement-oriented mindset. Furthermore, if the foundation is set, this should function as input for a S&OP way of forecasting and planning later on.
In this position, he/she will work together closely with Operations, Development, Process Engineering, Sales, and the Business Support Office. The Supply Planner will liaison frequently with the Shop Floor Planner to understand if due dates are still on track or changes are needed as well as communication to the Business Support Officers team.
As we are improving the way of working in order to increase predictability and speed, part of the job is to find ways to make optimal use of the available data and convert this data to information (scheduling) for the different stakeholders. In that role you will work also closely with IT. You will be part of a team to implement and improve scheduling.
• Setting up and maintain short to mid-term planning by consolidation data and building a ‘planning system’
• Collect and consolidate in a structured manner (creation of Demand Plan with involvement of Sales and Development); align to create Supply Plan with OPS department and align on due date commitments.
• Define and build the planning system (start with Excel/Access, automate later on)
• Make sure BSO and Customers receive correct due date information (commitment of planned deliveries) and make sure CLIP target is met.
• Monthly KPI reporting; CLIP, forecast accuracy, lead times, etc.
• Forms the link between monthly S&OP Planning and weekly Shop Order Planning.
• Capture and structure agreed lead time information for customers (align with Sales).
• Able to make consolidated overviews of above-mentioned data gathering; demand, agreements, commitments etc. and share with stakeholders.
• Creation of short to mid-term forecasts (with Sales & Internal projects).
• Ensure an updated overview of agreed due dates with customers (internal/external).
• Deliver input for priority setting in daily management meetings.
• Focus on process improvement as part of daily work.
• Able to further implement the S&OP way of working for longer term Planning.
• Bachelor’s degree working/thinking level, technical background
• Experience (5-7 years) with semi-conductor production environment is an advantage
• Highly experienced with planning techniques
• Experienced with Excel/Access, SAP, MES and scheduling software
• Experienced with SQL/VB
• Process oriented
• Ability to work under pressure as priorities may change which can impact the planning
• Fluent in English and Dutch, verbally as well as in writing
• Relation builder as you will work a lot with cross functional teams