Supply Planner MEMS Philips Engineering Solutions (Freelance)
Job Profile: Supply Planner
The Supply Planner is responsible for short and mid-term planning of Production, Service and Development work in the FAB. In this position, he/she will work together closely with Operations, Development, Process Engineering, Sales, and the Business Support Office. The Supply Planner will liaison frequently with the Shop Floor Planner to understand if due dates are still on track or changes are needed as well as communication to the Business Support Officers team. To succeed in this role, the Supply Planner is requested to have a practical mindset and is not afraid of “getting into the dirt”. Furthermore, a process improvement-oriented mindset is required as well, to be able to build a system for capturing the demand for the different departments and translate it into the Planning (Think of S&OP way of working).
- Setting up and maintain short to mid-term planning.
- Collect and consolidate in a structured manner (creation of Demand Plan with involvement of Sales and Development); align to create Supply Plan with OPS department and align on due date commitments.
- Make sure BSO and Customers receive correct due date information (commitment of planned deliveries) and make sure CLIP target is met.
- Monthly KPI reporting; CLIP, forecast accuracy, lead times, etc.
- Forms the link between monthly S&OP Planning and weekly Shop Order Planning.
- Capture and structure agreed lead time information for customers (align with Sales).
- Able to make consolidated overviews of above-mentioned data gathering; demand, agreements, commitments etc. and share with stakeholders.
- Creation of short to mid-term forecasts (with Sales & Internal projects).
- Ensure an updated overview of agreed due dates with customers (internal/external).
- Deliver input for priority setting in daily management meetings.
- Focus on process improvement as part of daily work.
- Able to further implement the S&OP way of working for longer term Planning.
- Bachelor degree working/thinking level
- Experience (5-7 years) with semi-conductor production environment is an advantage
- Highly experienced with planning techniques
- Practical mindset as well as process oriented
- Ability to work under pressure as priorities may change which can impact the planning
- Fluent in English and Dutch, verbally as well as in writing
- Knowledge of SAP/EXCEL/MES systems
- Relation builder as you will work a lot with cross functional teams