Supply Chain Lead Europe (Freelance)
- Responsible for formulating and executing the commercial supply chain processes for Europe Market and to create, lead and coordinate initiatives and activities to achieve optimum integrated supply chain management within Philips Domestic Appliances
- Leads the SC Europe Market team, which performs forecast enrichment in close collaboration with the sales team, ensures adherence to the defined customer requirements in terms of operational execution through a touchless order process, and drives end-2-end operational performance together with must-win customers through active collaboration initiatives.
Key areas of responsibility
- Actively drives integration across the E2E value chain by identifying key drivers of value and influencing others to work cross functionally to increase operational excellence and customer value.
- Ensures that output of our warehouse and 3PL activities meets current and future demands, service requirements and is delivered with competitive costs and speed, according to the defined customer segmentation.
- Drives an optimal balance of supply and demand through integrated planning, demand plan enrichment, and effective materials management to maximize performance across EU-7.
- Drives operational performance in fulfillment by leading and leveraging our order management hub in a networked way.
- Initiates changes to supply chain management concepts in accordance with key customer requirements leading to continuous improvements across the E2E supply chain.
- Lead and develop the supply chain team to ensure the long and short term capabilities.
- Drives supply chain transformation towards digital capabilities through transparency/visibility and data driven decision making
- Actively drives a culture of continuous improvement leveraging LEAN methodology and Philips Excellence Practices
- Creates and maintains a safe working environment that continuously improves the Health and Safety of workers, including identification and management of occupational risk, provision of information and training, review of performance and provision of sufficient resources to maintain an effective H&S program
- Pro-actively embeds quality in products and processes while complying with relevant business and regulatory requirements.
Knowledge & critical experiences
Typically requires a Master's degree
- Preferably in Business Administration,Supply Chain Management
- 10 years of related experience
- Preferably in a FMCG area
- Excellent understanding of ERP and planning systems
- Certified as Lean Leader
- Customer first mindset
- Business Performance Management
- Strong communication skills
- Business Strategy and Supply Chain Alignment
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Management
- Product Innovation & Lifecycle Management Fundamentals
- Supply Chain Risk Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) / IBP
- Strong consumer business acumen.
- Long term commercial mindset.