Supply Chain Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of the Supply Chain organization supporting Factoy Best and Factory Hamburg. These are the main Operations sites for Health Systems within Philips. These Factories manufactures, refurbishes, repairs and distributes medical devices & components for the businesses of Precision Diagnosis (PD) and Image Guided Therapy (IGT) in a safe, compliant, and effective manner. In this role as Supply Chain Engineer, you define and drive the action plan to improve the material availability of the suppliers of Factory Best and Factory Hamburg.
You are responsible for
Define and drive the action plan to improve the material availability of the suppliers of Factory Hamburg.
To do this you:
- Ensure material availability for Factory Hamburg:
- You virtually support the production personnel in Hamburg (you are based in Best)
- You connect to the engineering change process and implement material changes
- You design and implement a LTB process between DXR R&D Pune (India) and DXR Best
- You connect and participate in the S&OP process of DXR
- You synchronize Phase-in phase out between 3 sites (Best--Hamburg, Suzhou--Hamburg)
- Create inventory burn down plans for DXR materials in Hamburg
- Define, report, and drive improvement actions on operational KPIs like:
- Inventory guidelines
- Masterdata settings (PFEP)
- Material availability (CLIP, VMI)
- You ensure processes meet the Medical Device Regulations (21.CFR.820 and ISO 13485) and meet ICS-SOX and LEAN standards.
You will be working in the Operational Material Management (OMM) team of Factory Best, within Philips Health Systems. This team consists of Operational Buyers, Supplier Performance Managers and End-Of-Life Analysts, and supply chain engineers. You report into the Manager OMM Procurement. You work closely together with this team, with production personnel in Hamburg, with Procurement Engineers from the business unit, with Supplier Account Managers, and the many suppliers.
• Bachelor / Masters degree in field of supply chain management or engineering.
• Experience with SAP MM
• At least three years experience in procurement and supply chain management.
• Experience in applying LEAN and medical device regulations (FDA 21.CFR.820, ISO 13485).
• Experience in supply chains for medical equipment manufacturing or high-tech machine building is preferred.
• The following character: customer-focused, make-it-happen mentality, emphatically strong, able to build bridges, analytical, disciplined, precise.
• Focused on quality and having a continuous improvement mindset
• Fluent in Dutch and English (written and verbal).
Sign up for new opportunities