Subject Matter Expert
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
As the Global Subject Matter Expert Compensation and Absence, you are the functional expert responsible for the end-to-end processes and solutions on Compensation and Absence domain. As the global SME, you are the counterpart for the HR business worldwide, the regional Philips People Services (PPS) Centers and other stakeholders.
You are responsible for the change and release management framework by partnering with HR country and Regional Specialists for managing change in our HCM system (Workday) within the Compensation and Absence domain impacting payroll (external systems) and payroll integrations.
You will act as act as a trusted advisor and provides end-to-end support/guidance to stakeholders, including impact assessments, manage review and implementation of changes, ensures proper performance of used systems and interfaces. You will ensure the continuous improvement of cost and quality of the service delivery model, processes, tools and systems.
You will actively lead and contribute to projects that run in your domain.
Next to the SME role in your own domain, you will actively contribute to other HRIS (HR Information Systems) domains like Payroll and Core HR where possible by means of defining and implementing continuous improvement suggestions. You will do this in close collaboration with your colleague SMEs, Centers of Expertise and other important stakeholders.
• Workday Absence Module to provide support to the regional Philips People Service (PPS) Centers on current design. Responsible for standardization and process improvements on existing countries using the Workday Absence module.
• Workday Compensation module to provide support to the regional PPS Centers on current design. Responsible for updates on eligibility rules due to other projects like Job Catalog release and Annual Compensation review process.
• Partner with country Compensation and Absence leads and regional PPS Centers to translate business requirements into our systems landscape.
• Manage changes to solutions (releases / upgrades). Perform impact assessments, advice on enhancements and new functionalities. Actively drive process optimization, standardization and quality in the Compensation and Absence domain.
• Manage Workday release for Compensation and Absence domain. Responsible for testing new release and perform impact assessment. Communicate to the regional PPS Centers.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the End2End process and solution in scope. Responsible for the documentation, testing and maintenance of the assigned applications.
• Deliver operational day-to-day support in Compensation and Absence domain.
You are part of:
You are part of a global team of in total 18 HR Information Systems Subject Matter Experts and Solution Specialists. The role is based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. You report into the Global HRIS Manager, also based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Extensive experience with end-to-end processes design and execution
• Extensive Workday configuration experience in the areas of Compensation and Absence
• Analytical and problems solving skills
• Ability to translate business requirements into functional solutions towards the IT-teams
• High affinity with HR technology and solutions
• Working experience in a Shared Service environment is a pre
• Strong communication skills
• Strong influencing skills
• Fluency in English and preferably other international languages
In return, we offer you:
We offer you an exciting role in a rapidly growing Healthcare venture. You can expect challenges in a complex and international environment with the most up-to-date and advanced technologies. It is a temporary job to cover maternity leave (5 months) (Aug-Dec)
Submit your proposal