SSD Quality Officer project Support (Freelance)
The Quality Group SSD has the core mission to Lead from End to End direction, with expertise and process excellence on the creation, selling and delivery of integrated Solutions and services with standards, global processes and tools that ensure a consistent Philips experience for our customers. They lead and coordinate the Quality support within the scope of Programs to ensure successful and compliant deployment in the Markets and Clusters in line with Philips Strategy and PBS 3.0.
Services and Solutions Delivery -QR operates in all entities within Philips and act as Business Partner with Quality advisory role and execute the required Quality Deliverables entailed by the Transformation Program.
As the Quality project support officer you will be part of a project team and support the quality and regulatory activities required and complete the Q&R deliverables through the project, following standard ways of working.
The execution of your activities through the project will ensure we meet the applicable Q&R requirements in the area of the PEPF processes and IT applications, regulatory requirements and Quality Management systems.
In this role you will interact with a community of matter experts in the regulatory and quality fields.
1. Support the Business Transformation in meeting the specific regulatory and quality requirements for the project stage gates.
2. Establish and maintain the Quality documents related to the project.
3. Establish and maintain stakeholder management monitoring report for quality and Regulatory (RACI).
4- Ensure Compliance by Supporting the Q&R deliverable for the project involving various Business Models (Product, systems, service, Solution, software Quality), processes and tools.
5- ensure the gap analysis is build and identified gaps addressed in action plans and maintain a risk register when applicable
6- Ensure overall strategic Quality and Compliance considerations in the programs and projects phases, following the defined project methodologies.
7- Ensure a structured reporting process to reflect the progress of the program
- Typically 3 to 5 year experience in working in a highly regulated environment
- Communication and public relations skills
- Stakeholder management
- Quality and Regulatory Expertise PEPF process knowledge
- project management skills
- process Quality assurance