Sr. Rewards Project Manager Benelux (Freelance)
The Sr. Rewards Project Manager Benelux is both leading and supporting selected strategic Rewards projects within Philips Benelux. Next to this in this role you provides operational Rewards support ? where required- to our People,- and HR-managers. This role is key in making the huge transformation to a new salary policy and system based on external benchmarking.
- (50%) Lead, drive and participate in Market benchmarking studies and subsequently supports the Benelux Rewards Leader in designing, aligning and maintaining (global / local) pay structures & pay ranges and the benefit plans for the Benelux.
- Realizes a high-quality and reliable external benchmark for +/- 11.000 Philips employees and over 1200 Philips NL job profiles (using Willis Towers Watson survey database and Hay job grading system)
- Involve and consult HRBP, HR or business managers in this process in order to increase the value of the benchmarking and the internal acceptance of the outcome
- Engage and work closely with various stakeholders across Philips and social partners to ensure alignment and activation of this program.
- Support designing, aligning and maintaining of (new) pay structures & pay ranges and the benefit plans for the Benelux.
- (25%) Support the Reward Benelux team in the execution of running and new Country NL project's, with focus on: (1) Return to Work / Future of Work (flexibility in time) and (2) Modernization of Rewards communication
- (25%) Act as a back-up for Rewards Benelux colleague(s) and/or provide -some- support as a subject matter expertise to HR / TA managers and people managers in the Netherlands with rewards matters, grading and job evaluations, salary queries, and benefits policies, etc.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in Project Management; a can-do attitude, natural leader, flexible and taking an iterative approach to project management
- Over 10 years of experience in the field of rewards / HR is required, especially in the area of external benchmarking / job grading systems (Hay, Willis Towers Watson)
- Change manager. Strong collaboration skills with the ability to create effective and successful working relationships. Excellent presentation, communication and convincing skills
- Knowledge of the Philips Netherland business & organization and/ or experience in working in Philips HR Netherlands is preferred.
- Effective communication (Dutch / English) and organizational skills
- A good Team player , ability to work under pressure as well as prioritizing
- Workplace Eindhoven, but hybrid way of working
- Preferable Fulltime , period: 2021
- Grade 70.