Sr. Project Manager New Services Operations
Right now, Philips is transforming their business model to become a state of the art services and solutions company in the health tech industry. As (New Services) Sr. Project Manager Operations Development & Implementation you will focus on operationalizing the sales & delivery of new services, together with Market and other stakeholders.
The goal is to prepare operations and drive market launches of new services to aid our healthcare customers in improving their operational performance. The department is in charge of initial monitoring of sales & service delivery processes for New Services and support process improvements.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work with New Services Marketing and Development to create an Operations blueprint, and with Markets and other stakeholders to implement the services according to the operations blue print, detail (localize) for specific needs and enable local Market to Order and Order to Cash processes in support of sales and delivery of new services.
Integrate and prepare the market introduction considering:
Customer experience design; Lifecycle management of a service; Scalability and industrialization of a service, including software, people, processes, and supporting technology; Integration of offering-business model-infrastructure and capability; Ecosystem thinking.
You are responsible for
o Support Service blueprint creation, focusing on:
- Business model and product configuration.
- Operations process definition
- Ensure feedback on new services, operations processes and capabilities
- Coordinate go-to-Market preparations, focusing on process activation and training of field resources.
- Bring people together, encouraging cooperation across borders and boundaries, and ensuring conflicts are resolved and best practices are shared.
- Create agreement on New Service implementation with Market sales, back office and service delivery.
- Identify needed capabilities for market to order and service delivery and identify gaps. Build a plan with the market, business and functions to have the capabilities.
o Alignment with Development, Operations, Finance and CS M2O and O2C Business Process Experts on Market specific deviations from the blueprint processes.
o Drive the creation of relevant documentation, like procedures and work instructions.
o Drive Operational Excellence:
o Lead change:
- Mobilizes and energizes others to deliver process capabilities needed in order to successfully release, sell and deliver our new services. Challenge others to question traditional ways of working.
You are a part of
This role will be a part of the New Services Development Operations Team in Best, NL.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
o BS/MS in business or technical field and at least 5 years of experience managing and executing implementation projects, preferably in a services environment
o Domain knowledge: practical understanding of operational sales and delivery processes (including funnel management, quoting, order / contract management, and contract entitlement management).
o Preferably familiar with commercial and product data structures.
o Able to independently drive Operations design and go-to-Market.
o Analytical and quantitative skills
o Project management (implementation) and operational excellence (including continuous improvement techniques) :Lean, Six Sigma
o Can execute critical thinking, and problem solving methodologies (supported by tools and procedures), and explain the process and results to stakeholders
o Demonstrated work experience with business process management (one or more of process modeling, BPMN, SIPOC) and/or business architecture and service frameworks (ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT, or equivalent) is preferred but not required.
o Excellent interpersonal skills, with sensitivity to complex organizational structures
Must have items – 5+ years’ experience Project Management, experience change management. 5+ years’ experience working in Supply Chain and/or Service organizations back office.
Nice to have items – Experience working in Supply Chain/Service organization function within Philips.
The max. rate for this role is €90 per hour