Sr. Product Manager Security Services
In this role, you have the opportunity to Define business opportunities based on customer insights and translate them into winning value propositions.
- You own portfolio, product and claims roadmaps and defines commercial specifications for the required products, being co-responsible for the realization and proper introduction of these products in the market.
- You are responsible for Upstream marketing activities for the IT and Security services / solutions,including definition of the strategy and its enablers as well as itsalignment with key markets globally.
- Value proposition development based on customer insights including Health Economics for lead markets
- Portfolio, product & clinical claims roadmaps
- Business case pricing (price setting) and margin optimization
- Channel strategy for assigned product portfolio
- Compliance with Q&A requirements if applicable
- Drive definition, development and introduction of the products including cross border solutions
- Development of our customers by meeting their needs including service and consumables
- Lifecycle management and market readiness as part of product development and launch process and ensure completion of appropriate deliverables (feature descriptions, value propositions, costing/pricing/quoting materials etc).
- Profit and lose for Product and/or Solutions development of the business case to support new value creation
- Customer and Market insights analyse the market, competition and trends on enterprise level across segment technologies to ensure the portfolio is leading the market needs en expectationsGlobal markets and supported by Market Intelligence
You are part of The services portfolio marketing team, responsible for our global Services portfolio.
You will work in a highly motivated team and predominantly work with stakeholders in markets and business across the globe. Centrally you will work with the multi-cultural marketing team consisting of product managers, program managers and performance managers.
The team operates in an open atmosphere and is characterized by a -self-starting- mentality and creating your own focus areas after consulting with the various stakeholders.
The work location is Best, The Netherlands.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5 years experience in a healthcare and/or IT/security vendor or provider with focus in marketing, customer experience, and solution development
- Knowledge and/or experience in cyber security, ICT, IIoT, B2B enterprise software businesses or related fieldsKnowledge of enterprise IT security requirements and CIO needs in healthcare providers
- Demonstrated experience creating and managing Product portfolio
- Demonstrated experience and successes accomplishing goals and building value in a highly matrixed organization including key stakeholder and executive management
- Knowledge of clinical and operational needs and issues of key stakeholders in healthcare providersKnowledge of Healthcare (IT) and (IT) Services market dynamics
- Validated strength of value proposition with customer insights and claimsStrong economic value proposition ROI on portfolio and Biz Case Realization
- Experienced in channel and G2M strategiesStrong project management and portfolio management skills