Solutions Analyst, Data Scientist, Business Analyst
In this role you have the opportunity to
pro-actively support strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting and analysis on business performance, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders to make fact-based sound business decisions.
You are responsible for
· Expert level skills with Excel, Access, SQL database, Qlik Sense, Tableau and other data analytics software.
· Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, scenario analysis, etc.
· Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
· Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
· Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
· Timely delivery of accurate reports, dashboards, metrics
· Proven results of lean and process improvement gains
· Timeliness and accuracy of core deliverables (planning, analysis & reporting process)
· Analyze, measure and enable the optimization of productivity within the Customer Solutions group
· Drive excellence practices and technical standards for KPI’s
· Utilize benchmarks within the industry to establish KPI targets
· Develop dashboards for visual management through the use of Tableau or Qlik Sense
· Develop and implement data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
EDUCATION: BS in Accounting, IT, Business or other related field. Master’s Degree Preferred
EXPERIENCE: 3+ years’ experience with business analytics.