Software QA Engineer
This role must report onsite, but can be located in our Bothell, WA or Cambridge, MA offices.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Architect and build test automation frameworks and solutions for web-based technologies with an industry leader in medical devices.
You will be responsible for:
• Writing backend integration tests and tests for RESTful APIs
· Developing frameworks and automated test cases using tools like Selenium
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
· 7+ years of experience on test discipline, test strategy, test automation
· Experience with backend integration tests and tests for RESTful APIs
· Experience with frameworks and automated test cases using tools like Selenium
· Strong experience in application life cycle management tools like ALM/PTC/TFS used for verification activities
· Strong technical understanding of web-based technologies (React, Angular, AngularJS, etc.) and attention to detail
· Good understanding of the defect management procedures and tools
· Experience in the healthcare serviceability/operations domain is preferred
· Good understanding of SAFe Framework
· Experience in LEAN methodologies
· Experience in architecting and building of test automation frameworks and solutions
· Demonstrated understanding of problem solving and quality improvement techniques
· Good understanding of the product’s end user perspective and inculcate it to the team
· Strong organizational, stake holder management and communication skills - effectively communicate with technical and non-technical staff
· Possess the drive to share & learn
· Strong Quality Management System knowledge
· Experience in healthcare industry
· Prior experience in managing the verification and validation (V&V) for a product/service
· Knowledge on the healthcare standards and its relevance to verification and validation activities
· Good understanding/experience of the healthcare/Interoperability standards
You will be a part of:
You will be part of the PD Ventures team.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.