We are looking for a Sharepoint Moderator for three Centers of Expertise (0.6 FTE)
1. Main purpose of the job
Facilitate and drive sharing of Knowledge, Methods & Tools to the relevant target groups in global Philips organization for a number of CoE’s (Centers of Expertise) through communication media like Sharepoint, SocialCast, etc.
2. Explanation of the department/organization
Philips Innovation Services is located in Eindhoven and provides services and solutions in the area of Mechanical Devices Design & Engineering, Connected Systems and IoT, Manufacturing Processes and Systems, Design for Reliability Solutions and High Precision Engineering.
For more information on the organization please go to: http://www.innovationservices.philips.com/
3. Job specific information
To support the innovation process, Technical CoE’s in PInS are making Knowledge, Methods and Tools available for the overall Philips community. Methods and tools found in Philips will be collected, if necessary updated and made available for use.
• As Sharepoint Moderator you will be responsible for driving knowledge sharing in selected Philips Communities.
• You will actively work with content providers to keep Knowledge Database up to date.
• As Sharepoint Moderator you will be responsible for an intuitive user interface ensuring that the Philips community can quickly oversee and access all available Methods and Tools in the Knowledge Base.
• As Sharepoint moderator you support the Community of Practice associated with the Technical CoE, by keeping the Sharepoint content up-to-date, e.g. an event calendar, news updates and possibly moderating some discussions. This includes also the moderation and posting of messages on ‘Philips Community’, a Socialcast environment for community interaction.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
• MBO degree or relevant technical experience
• Fluency in English is a must
• Knowledge of Sharepoint, especially content management
• Self-driven and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Pro-active behavior