Service Delivery Excellence Project Manager (Freelance)
Lead global projects as part of the service best practice factory and drive operational excellence in service delivery performance, across markets and businesses. You will make an impact on our global service and solutions strategic ambition, driving cost productivity and customer experience, with the opportunity to work with a variety of leadership across the global Health Systems organization.
You are responsible for
- Project management within the service delivery Best Practice (BP) factory: drive operational excellence, customer experience and cost productivity for key service operations performance indicators ((Time To System Up, True Reachability, Remote Resolution, First Visit Fix, First Time Right, One Part Fix, Utilization, WFP etc.) as principal KPI to improve
- Drive overall progress towards planned deliverables and results
- Maintain and improve the program structure: cadence, operating rhythm, change management & communication
- Manage various stakeholders across markets, businesses and functions ? create buy-in and collaboration
- Engage and collaborate with functional domains outside service delivery organization to accelerate program enablers (e.g. Marketing, Parts Logistics, Supply Chain)
- Leverage Business Transformation support (LEAN deployment)
- Controls the project budget (business case), project progress, and reports out to steering team (escalation, support)
- Collect global best practices (inside/outside) - capture in BP catalogue and playbooks (scalable, repeatable) - standardize requirements into service BPO organization and standard infrastructure (ServiceMax)
- Deploy BP initiatives WITH+IN the markets, co-create optimal solutions, and implement until desired results are realized
- Use data analytics to identify improvement opportunities, support program deliverables and prioritize best practices
You are a part of
The Services delivery performance team, within the O2C/Operations group of global Services and Solutions. This team is responsible for driving global services delivery performance, based on analytical capabilities, understanding of customer and market service delivery requirements, and rapid deployment of internal and external best practices. We act in a dynamic environment of collaboration with markets, business and functions, where we apply operational excellence to lead to visible change and results for our markets, and continued value to our customers. You will be based out of the Netherlands and working mostly within the global International markets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree or MBA
- Minimum 5-10 year experience in global, multicultural environment
- Experience in customer service, performance management (operational excellence), project management (PMP certification pre)
- Collaborative skills and proven stake holder management skills
- Experience working across different markets and businesses with different seniority levels
- Experience working with leadership
- Change management experience - LEAN certified
- English language skills
- Location: few days onsite in Best
- PMO experience is a pre.
In return, we offer you
A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
ing setting strategic direction. Duration 1 year. Manages one complex project with severe changes. Acts at a limited number of different international sites.