Senior Transition Manager In-House Digital Media
In this role as Senior Transition Manager In-House Digital Media, you have the opportunity to scale and strengthen Philips’ digital in-house media capabilities by (1) managing media channel transition from agency to in-house, (2) building and deploying new in-house media capability and related training programs and (3) overseeing Philips in-house media operations and improving its operating model.
You are responsible for
• Scaling Philips’ in-house media capabilities concerning paid search, paid social, programmatic, affiliate and Amazon media (AMS Sponsored Product Ads) working closely with D2C and D2B channel leads.
• Creating a capability development framework to advance the in-house media capabilities by implementing new features and adopting new publishers & channels.
• Work with Philips University to create a continuous learning framework to develop in-house media talent through training, mentoring and learning on the job.
• Building new in-house capability together with external partners (e.g Google, Facebook, Amazon, LinkedIn, Twitter) and internal D2C and D2B channel leads.
• Creating a community of practice across the in-house media hubs, enabling best practice sharing and knowledge transfer across the organization.
• Assessing and auditing in-house capability maturity and performance vs industry.
• Managing and maintaining the global in-house media operating model (processes, tools, people, reporting).
• Supporting onboarding of new countries/capabilities from an operational angle (including guiding the account transition process, invoicing setup, adops setup).
• Implementing continuous improvement principles to keep Philips in-house capabilities and operations competitive vs agency.
• Managing and optimizing global Ad Operations concerning in-house media working closely with DP Activation Tribe.
• Managing and coordinating the setup of account, billing and adops structures to facilitate the D2C and D2B Activation teams
• Key POC for markets concerning in-house media invoicing, working with process owners to drive continuous improvement.
• Reporting on Philips in-house media operational processes.
You are a part of the Agencies and Partnership Management team and report into the Head of In-house Media. The team is responsible for driving the transition to In-house Media for both Personal Health and Health Systems.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• BA/MA Business / Marketing related.
• Minimum of 7 years of work experience (part of which) in Digital Marketing
• +3 years experience with operationally managing a digital media team agency side.
• Experience in managing account transitions concerning digital media (Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic)
• Experience in creating and running digital media trainings.
• Experience in capability embedding and change management
• Experience in large scale program management and capability deployment
Sign up for new opportunities