Senior Strategic Pricing Change Manager (Freelance)
You are responsible for
- Create, maintain, and drive the change management strategy and plan for Healthsystem value based pricing and selling.
- Collaborate with several stakeholders, like Communications, Business Transformation, HR and project manager(s) to drive engagement within the organization
- Collaborate with leaders in businesses to make the change relevant for their organization or site. Co-create and deliver change plans.
- Collaborate with leaders in markets to make the change relevant for their market. Co-create and deliver change plans.
- Provide direct support to the programs as part of the Strategic Pricing CoE team in order to assure a standardized and best practice change management approach in line with CM methodology
- Contribute to and get support from the CM practice
You are a part of
A Centre of Excellence in strategic pricing, responsible to serve the 3 clusters within Philips HealthSystem. Reporting to Senior Director, Head of strategic pricing centre of Excellence.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Education level: Bachelor degree
- 5+years working in change management and transformation programs
- Able to interact with executives and/or senior management
- Demonstrate skills in: Change Management, Empathy, interpersonal skills, analytical skills, robust problem-solving, team management, cross-cultural, cross-markets influencing skills
- Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- Presentation, facilitation skills, excellent communication skills across all audiences, ability to speak with authority and clarity to deliver impact.
- Marketing or pricing experience is preferred
- Works in close and effective collaboration with key cross-functional stakeholders and lives the Philips Behaviors
- Works with high level of autonomy and takes ownership to influence decision making as appropriate
- Comfortable in dealing with different cultures, ambiguity, changing priorities and
operating in a matrix organization
Business level English a must.
Working with multicultural cross functional team is a must
In return, we offer you
Incredible experience in driving the most important pricing strategy in Philips Healthcare - Value Based Pricing. This is the key enabler to drive Philips into a Healthcare Solution company.
Philips is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the assignment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.