Senior Embedded Software Engineer – BLE Connectivity (Contract)
At Philips Engineering Solutions we are a trusted partner for all Philips clusters, businesses, functions, and markets, as well as for selected external customers. We turn ideas into meaningful innovations by providing deep engineering expertise, cross-business technology platforms, innovation processes, and tools.
Especially for our Connectivity Platform activities, we are looking for an extension of our team with an experienced embedded software engineer who can support us in developing and releasing the new BLE functionality of the cross-business platform.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer who will work together with the other engineers in the Connectivity Platform teams in Eindhoven and Bangalore, India.
• Designing and implementing the embedded C++ software for the connectivity platform
• Participating in requirements definition, design, implementation, testing, and release
• Assuring that your software complies with the requested quality norms,
• Participating in design and code reviews, and participating in FMEAs
• Creating automated unit tests and integration tests within the chosen frameworks
• Able to estimate own work, delivering input for the planning process
• Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured way
• Ensuring that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
We are looking for
• You have an education in Electronics or SW Engineering
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in embedded SW development
• Very good knowledge of and experience with C++ programming language
• Strong technical skills in embedded SW development, HW/SW interfacing, debugging
• Experience with various build and test tools
• Affinity with and experience in Agile software development
• Experience in BLE product development is a plus
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.