Senior Deployment Manager (Freelance)
In this role you have the opportunity to join an exciting new Global Deployment Team within the Services and Solutions Transformation Office, leading deployment projects across Philips Services and Solutions Delivery organization.
You will be assigned to our Infra & Connectivity program with multiple projects in the domain of Remote Services, including the development and deployment of our remote infrastructure and connectivity layers.
You are responsible for:
Working with Program, Project managers and Business Process Experts to understand the impact of the Project deliverables in the organizations in scope. Translating Project objectives into impact assessments, change plans, which will lead to creation of a comprehensive deployment plan to implement. Executing the implementation plan and reporting progress as per the governance of the Transformation Office. Managing stakeholders at all levels, from project team stakeholders to business, markets and leadership stakeholders with a high focus on change and communication activities. Managing resources by influence, managing complex dependencies, a range of dependent and related projects which might impact the deployment plan in terms of capacity, potential business impact etc. Following set standard Project methodologies to ensure delivery of a complete package to the receiving organizations managing change with multiple stakeholders across multiple domains.
You are a part of
the Service and Solutions Transformation Office, a new team bringing together all Service/solutions related projects under a coordinated portfolio. You will join a team of Transformation Specialists which focus will be to ensure proper landing and sustained adoption of Project deliverables within the receiving organizations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree (required) with 7+ years of experience delivering successful change and impact in markets and businesses.
- Understanding of Healthcare IT and information technology.
- Ability to understand Project objectives/charters, and translate those into impacts in the receiving organisations and make a comprehensive transition plan to deploy.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management at all levels skills (required)PMP Certified Project Manager (a plus)Evidence of strong intrinsic motivation to deliver results working with remote teams being able to cope with uncertainty, changing environments and self-driven.
- Affinity with technology, infra and connectivity. In return, we offer you the opportunity to become part of the team delivering a large scope of transformation programs with global impact, across all Philips process domains, while supporting our objective of creating great services, with outcome-based solutions. You will have the chance to lead deployment activities as part of the Professional Services and Solutions Portfolio.
Join an exciting new Global Deployment Team within the Services and Solutions Transformation Office, leading deployment projects across Philips Services and Solutions Delivery organization.