SENIOR CONSUMER MARKETING MANAGER - 70
Philips Avent is a leading brand in the Mother & Child Care globally. As Senior Consumer Marketing Manager, you are offered an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activity in an international business environment, while taking consumer insights, needs and innovation ideas through to product development and market introduction and driving marketing activation with the local markets across the world.
Key responsibility of the Senior Consumer Marketing Manager will be to lead ongoing projects and identify future business opportunities. You will be a key player in the definition, development and introduction of propositions, products and services that support parents by meeting their needs for the healthy development of their baby and toddler.
You will use in-depth market-, consumer-, shopper insights, as well as competitive analyses to:
• Contribute to the growth of Philips Avent, focusing on infant feeding business
• Lead the development of the Strategic and Tactical Innovation roadmap for baby bottles and deliver new propositions to markets
• Inspire the commercial organizations across the world for creative local marketing activation and work with them in developing the right strategy for each market
• Interact with various disciplines including Professional Marketing, Innovation, Technology & Development departments, International sales organizations, Design, Manufacturing units or external suppliers, Marketing management and Marketing communication.
You will be part of the Mother & Child Care team. You will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands and in the country organizations.
We are looking for
• Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields or MBA;
• Relevant work experience in marketing / brand management of consumer products including life cycle management
• Proven track record with global consumer / retail brands with strong stakeholder management capability, a demonstrated ability to work with multiple and diverse markets;
• Fluent English;
• Experience with product development and product launches;
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth;
• Ability to think creatively and to be pragmatic and self-starting;
• Strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams and create network within the organization;
Preferable start date; 1 June 2018
End date: December 2018
Hours: Preferably 40 (flex to 36 optional)
Reason: Maternity leave cover
Level: JG70 medior/senior - rate between 75 and 90 EUR