Regulatory Affairs Consultant
Regulatory Affairs Consultant (Randstad Contingent Worker)
This position will be working a hybrid schedule, onsite at the Bothell, WA campus.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Supports product safety, compliance and regulatory function (SCR) performing the required activities that assure compliance with domestic and international regulatory agency requirements and standards.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and submitting registrations and CE mark documents.
- Handling or supporting requests for testing from country and/or regulatory agencies, prepare and submit product test requests and submissions to regulatory bodies when needed.
- Advise internal stakeholders (marketing, manufacturing, R&D, etc.) regarding current/pending guidance, and regulations.
- Develop and prepare safety and compliance test requests for US, Canada, EU and select worldwide locations.
- Review and approve engineering changes and labeling for regulatory compliance.
- Identify potential regulatory approval risks based on changes in regulations, standards country specific issues or other unique characteristics of the project.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-5 years professional experience in the applicable role.
- Is familiar with electrical safety and compliance test methodologies and with maintaining files and communicating changes in an evolving regulatory landscape.
- Familiar with quality system requirements.
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.