Regional Site and Service Integration Manager Physical Access
Play a key role in planning, coordinating, and managing the deployment of the Philips Global OneBadge program. This role will be integral to the successful deployment of enhanced physical security technology and improved processes across the Markets. Close coordination with the Program Manager, Regional Security Officers, Site Security Officers, Global Procurement and Global Integrators will be required to ensure alignment with the strategic vision. Stakeholders for this effort include Real Estate, Facilities Management, Security Integrators, Site Leaders, Information Technology, Finance, landlords, and other Philips business and enabling functions.
You will be tasked with:
- Define architecture, product & service requirements and proofpoint for a market survey and tender to select the potential global integration and service integrator(s)
- Advising and supporting Global Procurement with the tender process of selecting and onboarding the global integration and service integrator(s).
- Onboarding of the awarded integration and service integrator(s) within Philips business enabling functions
- Steer and manage the integrators concerning:
- Implementing the global access control architecture and integration of existing compliant ACS environments
- Making technical/process/organizational detailed level inventories
- Creating turnkey site plans & assignments
- Setup integration strategy plans, project plans, deployment schedules & runbooks with all suppliers and stakeholders
- Implementing the blueprints/plans
- Managing risks/issues/actions/Decisions on daily basis
- Communicating changes to the local organization
- Controlling resourcing, costs & reporting
- Manage integration/deployment deliverables to services and manage sign-offs of every implemented scope.
You are responsible for
• Organizing activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the program;
• Developing a budget and operating plan for a site deployment;
• Reviewing security integrator cost estimates;
• Conducting change management and developing communications to support those changes;
• Support in obtaining buy-in from stakeholders to prioritize this effort over other competing demands;
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, security, quality, and team member performance;
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved;
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services;
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of project status throughout its life cycle.
• Produce weekly reports to track activities and project effectiveness;
• Working closely with Real Estate and Facility management teams to ensure that our properties have a security by design approach;
• Embedding in physical and personnel security policies, standards, and baselines in to processes, services, and buildings.
You are a part of
The Group Security team and will be reporting to the Program Manager Global Onebadge.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Project Management certifications/courses;
• 10 years or more of Project Management of large scope and scale
• Working knowledge of access control systems, Mifare Desfire EV1 technology, and security solutions including Closed-Circuit TV (CCTV), turnstiles, Intrusion Detection Systems, Alarm & Monitoring etc.
• Excellent people skills with the ability to interact with and influence senior management
• Proven stakeholder management skills
• Must be self-directed, and able to work productively and simultaneously on multiple initiatives
• Must have sound judgment, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Must have excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills with the ability to clearly and succinctly communicate, market, and sell value-added solutions to all levels of the company, as well as to external stakeholders
• Willingness to travel when needed in The Netherlands and global regions
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Projects and SharePoint Online for daily management & control, repository control and reporting.