Regional P2FG Business Process Expert ( Freelance)
Within the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) in Philips, we are driving for digitalization as one of the strategic pillars. We have the ambition to bring our strategic factories to a higher digital level by full integration between equipment's, mobile devices (eg scanners, tablets, AGVs), MES, ERP and a common data lake to enable for real-time data analytics, moving from descriptive to prescriptive.
To drive and support digital transformations in these strategic factories, we are building up regional hubs with regional Business Process Experts (BPE) as part of the Plan2FinishedGoods (P2FG) organization.
We will leverage in this respect from the foundational transformations in area of ERP and MES as going on and learning from Industry4.0 pilots.
As a Business Process Expert PLDM you will be a business liaison in a complex and dynamic environment, playing a lead role in managing fundamental product master data solutions that enable the Health Systems Supply Chain.
- Optimize and deploy the execution of PLDM processes in line with organizational strategy for Philips, driving all process-specific projects.
- Ensure alignment and execution of these projects within functional domains; Coordinate cross-sector/process standardization and simplification.
- Gather business requirements and translate them towards IT.
- Review and analyze impact of business process change requests on the product data for the Supply Chain.
- Distinguish standard vs. unique business requirements for all sector processes, minimizing differentiation.
- Keep up to date with industry standard and benchmarks and implement process best practices to the organization.
- Deliver a harmonized global process design and ensure successful execution of process design across work streams.
- Manage a change process end-to-end in a multi-disciplinary team
Our ideal candidate has the following profile:
- A bachelor or master's degree and minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Experienced SAP PLM/PDM application consultant and business consultant with relevant experience in industrial engineering in a regulated (medical) environment.
- Knowledge and experience in the deployment and configuration of SAP PLM/PDM functionality, including in-depth knowledge and experience in the domain of Life-Cycle Data Management in SAP ECC 6.0.
- Affinity with SAP Life-Cycle Data Management covering these functional areas in SAP MBP
- Material Master Data Management (LO-MD-MM),
- Document Management (PLM-DMS, including SAP EasyDMS),
- Engineering Change Management (LO-ECM),
- Bill-of-Material Management (PP-BD-BOM),
- SAP Variant Configuration (LO-VC)
- Preferably affinity with PTC Windchill and integration with SAP ECC 6.0
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent leader who can manage a complex business / program environment.
- Strong communicator who is able to work with different functions within the organization.
- Team player who can collaborate with both business and program teams with ability to translate business requirements into IT / data solutions.
- Structured, organized and stress resilient personality able quickly to understand the issues and bring together necessary resources to resolve them.
- Ability to manage data conversion activities to support SAP i-Imaging deployments
- Familiar with SCRUM-Agile methodology and use of related tools like eg. Azure.