Quality Services & Solution Delivery Innovation Engineer (Freelance)
Quality Services and Solutions Delivery - Innovation (I2M) operates in all entities within Philips and act as Quality and Compliance Business Partner role enabling the creation of services and solutions offerings from Idea to Market while meeting the quality and compliance requirements.
1. Systematically design Quality and Compliance in all SSD services and solutions (S&S) offerings and propositions from incl. all business Models (Products &Systems, Software and Services (people, process & tool)
- Defines and manages the S&S Quality and reliability strategy
- Ensures that appropriate and actionable Quality plans are made that include all stages of the S&S life cycle and supports SS Quality plan design
- Ensures validation of key Quality requirements like e.g. usability, reliability, performance, manufacturability, scalability, safety, security, privacy, serviceability, sustainability etc.
- Provides oversight via independent assessments on S&S Quality, Compliance and Risk Management activities throughout all phases of the project incl. post-launch monitoring phase using market or customer feedback
- Facilitates data driven Design for Quality & Reliability best practices e.g. FMEA?s, V&V, PRIDE
2. Ensure Compliance strategic considerations and planning in the early stage of the services and solutions development and deployment for the Markets
- Defines and manages global Compliance strategy, roadmaps and requirements
- Establish and maintain the Services and Solutions Compliance file
- Review and approve Services and Solutions labeling and marketing communication
3. Establish a sustainable MS, QMS, ISMS framework for Services Innovation following the PQMS Strategy.
- Management Review, CAPA Management, Audit, Doc. Control & Quality Plans
4. Support the Supplier Quality teams to ensure adequate Quality plans are in place for 3rd party related activities.
5. Monitor & continuously improve the S&S Quality