QMS Specialist (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to play an important role in Chief Technology Office's journey to adopt and deploy the Philips Business System, as part of a team that creates the new One CTO R&D QMS.
You are responsible to
- Help ensure compliant and effective QMS's are maintained in scope
- Help adopt and deploy PEPF processes in scope of our One QMS project
- Support (local) process ownership during adoption and deployment of the processes in scope
- Ensure new PEPF processes are deployed in line with Q&R requirements and aligned with the relevant Philips Business Process Expert
- Ensure Document Control is established for the newly adopted documents
- Locally manage transition plans for QMS parts in scope while maintaining a compliant and effective (local) QMS throughout the duration of the transition to the PQMS
- Administer and contribute to the management of any local QMS documents in line with the evolution of the PEQS and the PQMS
- Support training and training administration as per the QMS and contributes to training content for local QMS documents as necessary
You are a part of
The CTO-Q&R team, part of the Philips Q&R organization, located in four innovation hubs (Eindhoven, Cambridge (MA), Bangalore and Shanghai), that supports Philips Chief Technology Office. Your workplace is in Eindhoven and you will work daily with the team members of the other innovation hubs in an open professional atmosphere.
You will leverage the expertise of quality professionals from innovation centers around the world and working with central quality teams. You will use your voice and expertise to have a positive impact on your team, support CTO innovation programs that improve the healthcare delivery and patient health around world.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA/BS degree and minimum of 3 years of similar work experience.
- Experience working in disciplined regulated industry and in applying automated technology
- Experience with business application implementation projects
- Strong understanding of quality system standards and regulations (E.g., ISO 9001, ISO 13485)
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills as well as analytical skills
- Must be fluent in oral and written English
- Knowledge and experience with Philips Excellence Process Framework (PEPF) and Agile methodology is preferred.