In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of the dedicated Quality team for Factory Best. As QMS manager you will be reporting into the PQMS Q&R manager of Factory Best. The Quality team of factory Best focusses on ensuring product quality, while maintaining full compliancy and driving manufacturing excellence. The aim is to achieve timely releases of products with high quality and outstanding reliability.
By joining this organization, you will be part of the transformation journey towards a world class Operations organization to better serve our customers with speed and excellence.
As a QMS manager you have the opportunity to be at the heart of establishing and maintaining the Quality management system for the Factory Best organization.
You are responsible for
- Ensuring compliant and effective Quality Management System (QMS) is maintained.
- Accountable for the transformation of all current QMS parts in scope towards the single Philips QMS (PQMS) structure.
- Managing local Q&R processes and ensuring local process ownership.
- Ensuring Q&R requirements are effective in all processes in scope.
- Maintaining, enforcing, and managing a compliant and effective QMS.
- Improve/write procedures, to keep the QMS start-of-the art.
You are a part of the Quality team of Factory Best, which is one of the main Operation sites for Health Systems within Philips. Factory Best team is driving operational excellence and manufactures, refurbishes and repairs our medical devices & components in a safe, compliant, and effective manner.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Quality Systems Management knowledge and common standards and regulations, like ISO13485.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and develop processes.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Frequently interacting with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Working on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Minimum of three years of similar work experience.
- Experience working in disciplined regulated industry.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate in Dutch and English, including demonstrable writing, speaking, and comprehension skills; ability to communicate across levels of the organization.
- Strongly preferred: proven experience in multi-site, multi-disciplinary quality organizations
- Character: people-oriented, no-nonsense, pro-active, make-it-happen mentality, pressure-resistant, hands on, able to get things done from people, disciplined