QMS Deployment manager
In this Market QMS Deployment manager role, you have the opportunity to guide and support Markets and Global Business Services functions to always do the right thing. Your challenge will be to lead the implementation of Philips standardized processes and tools across all Markets into the Markets QMS’s. Subsequently, by standardization, drive the integration into a single Market QMS for the 17 Markets and the supporting functions.
• Manages the QMS transition of the Philips standardized processes and tools for the 17 Markets and associated functions.
• Locally manages plans for all QMS parts in scope while maintaining compliance and effectiveness throughout the duration of the transition. This includes the drafting of transition plans, execution of impact assessments against current QMS’s, action setting and follow-up on actions.
• Ensures the addition and management of any local QMS documents are in line with the evolution of the PEPF and the PQMS.
• Work with (Local) Business Process Owners, Business Process Experts, Market Deployment team, E2E Q&R and local Q&R in order to manage Philips standardized process and tool deployments
• Prepare and present program/project status updates to Market Stakeholders
• Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Manage document management activities for involved processes
• Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or solve problems
The PQMS Markets Central Team plans, controls and manages relevant QMS activities for all 17 Markets worldwide within Philips. This includes Personal Health, Precision Diagnosis, Diagnosis and Treatment, and Connected Care. The core business of the Markets is the Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Installation and Servicing of Philips medical and non-medical devices and solutions designed & manufactured by the Philips Businesses.
The PQMS Markets Central team consist of 30 QMS professionals mainly based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. You will be reporting directly to the PQMS Markets Training Lead.
We are looking for
A person who is excited by the unique professional challenges that our Quality Transformation presents, with the right quality, customer service and team player mindset. We’re looking for someone who can inspire others to adopt this mentality of prioritizing quality above all else in a relentless pursuit to improve the quality of life for the billions of people our brand touches each year. Specific skill requirements for this role:
• 7+ years’ experience with QMS Compliance within a worldwide medical device company
• A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 and 21 CFR 820.
• Strong Project management experience, leading projects where not directly responsible for all required deliverables
• Professional written and oral communication skills across all levels of the organization
• Accurate, superior planning, problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills with attention to detail and follow-through.
• Able to proactively and independently resolve issues in creative ways
• Able to analytically assess impact to the Markets OneQMS and the local organizations of changes applicable to the Markets
• Flexible in working hours due to the regional/global scope
• A hands-on mentality
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
• Training in Lean and Lean Methodologies is a plus