With the exception of independent contractors, applicants for this role will be engaged through Randstad company. When making this application your details will be automatically shared with Randstad company for registration with them, who may also contact you about other opportunities with other clients.
Q&R Solutions Quality Engineer (Freelance)
Project is closed
Posted Mar 28, 2022
Project ID: PHILJP00024435
Eindhoven, Noord Brabant
(Jun 1, 2022 - May 31, 2023)
48 - 72 €/hr
Application Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 12:00 AM
Operate in all entities within Philips, and act within an advisory role as a Quality & Regulatory Business Partner.
You are responsible for
- Support the Business Transformation and capabilities in meeting the Solution& Services specific regulatory requirements: Systematically design quality in all end-to- end processes.
- Deploy and maintain the End- to- End compliance framework for Lifecycle Services, Professional Services, and Managed Services or Solution Delivery requirements while meeting the regulatory standards and requirements rules for Solutions.
- Deploy and maintain the Quality management system framework for Solutions through its full lifecycle, following the Philips Quality Management Strategy.
- Monitor the operational compliance of the integrated Solutions and services, using the selected application eGRC (training provided).
- Provide guidance to the Client delivery managers and opportunity Managers to ensure the solutions are meeting the regulatory standards and requirements rules for Solution.
- Support the deployment and the adoption of the Q&R Solution framework across Markets and the Businesses.
- Report on a regular base the assessment outcome per Market and Business and escalate in case compliance issues.
You are a part of
Philips Services Quality &Regulatory Solutions, where you will be working with a top of highly skilled professionals in the field.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, ideally in a related field
- Typically requires 2 to 4 years of related regulatory and quality experience in a highly regulated environment
- Quality and Regulatory Expertise
- Process knowledge
- Project Management with customer focus
- Communication skills
- Team up as Q&R Business Partner
- Compliance risk management
- Process Quality assurance
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors
+ Search all projects