PT Supplier Quality Engineer
In This Role, You Have The Opportunity To:
Achieve a state of high quality performance at our Supplier partners through the application and practice of Advanced Product Quality Planning ‘APQP’ during the industrialization of Philips products/parts within the New Product Introduction ‘NPI’ process.
• Participate in the Supplier Sourcing Process and is a core member of the NPI project teams.
• Quality engineering capability assessments of potential new Suppliers.
• Drives APQP plan development, execution, monitoring and control as part of the NPI process.
• Support Design for Excellence ‘DfX’ collaboration between R&D and Supplier.
• Part Submission Warrant plans, deliverables, line release and completion.
• Drive Supplier Quality improvement and development through APQP.
• Works on assignments of high complexity where analysis of situations/data requires evaluation of new factors.
• Drives problem solving at the supplier.
A Procurement Engineering and Supplier Quality organisation, who drive themselves and their suppliers, to continuously improve and achieve best in class NPI development.
• Reports to Supplier Quality Engineering Manager / Supplier Quality Engineering Business Partner.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering Science, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of related engineering experience (medical device or regulated industry preferred).
• Wide-ranging experience within an engineering function.
• Well versed in Quality Engineering and Continuous Improvement techniques.
• Direct working relationships with suppliers
• Participated in several NPIs from start to finish.
• Direct shop-floor production engineering sustaining experience
Sign up for new opportunities