Projectleader Q&R Factory
As a project leader you will be part of the overall project team to define and implement the concept of merge center Europe.
The project leader in Quality team Factory Best will own the part of the plan which is allocated to Quality factory Best (think about procedure updates, creating ICQA, train people, etc).
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of the dedicated Quality team for Factory Best (FB). The FB Quality team will be reporting into the Q&R function and will have a dotted line to the Factory plant manager. The Quality team focusses on ensuring product quality, while maintaining full compliancy and driving manufacturing excellence. The aim is to achieve timely releases of products with high quality and outstanding reliability.
Philips is in a huge transformation towards more customer centric and lean organization. An important global project in the transformation is the Merge Centre Europe project.
The Q&R project manager will represent Quality Factory Best in the Merge Center Europe project.
• Set up and drive project plan for the Merge center Europe project – for the Factory Best Quality deliverables
• Own some of the deliverables and will closely work together with the different disciplines
• Implementing needed changes in the Quality management system of factory Best
• Bachelor degree (preferable in a technical discipline)
• Project management experience
• Experience with ISO-13485 and common world-wide med dev regulations (FDA, MDD) is a strong preference
• A detail-oriented and analytical attitude who can work both independently and in a team
• A good communicator on different organizational levels in both Dutch and English
• Strongly preferred: proven experience in multi-site, multi-disciplinary quality organizations
• Character: people-oriented, no-nonsense, pro-active, make-it-happen mentality, pressure-resistant, able to get things done from people, disciplined