Project Manager Services & Solution Development Programs (Freelance)
You are responsible for: Lead & Drive Services Solution Development Projects & Programs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Formulating the project plan (both in ppt for management summary and documents as project management plan), in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; The plan includes resources, costs, risk assessment and quality aspects.
- Leading, managing, coordinating with cross-functional groups for the execution and release of Solution and Services Projects (In international context) & manages the constant communication with Local & Global Leadership Team - (both in ppt for management summary and documents following good document practice)
- Providing business management with regular project performance status, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions and reports (both in ppt for management summary and documents following good document practice)
- Executing the processes and standards in adherence to compliance with safety, regulatory- and environmental requirements as well as local laws , Philips General Business principles and other policies
- Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution
- Orchestrating/ Facilitating -brainstorming workshop sessions with multiple experts and setup a structured transformation Project for developing Scalable Services & Solutions
- Apply lean & Agile development principles.
You will be a part of the Services & Solution development team (Reporting to the Services & Solution development Program Manager) and work closely together with Services Innovation and development teams
We are looking for
- New Services (or Product) Development Experience as a Project Manager ( from development, to verify & validation via pilots, deployments(NPI) in markets)
- Prior Philips experience with Philips development processes like PDLM-s (Product Development & Lifecycle Management for Services & Solution Development) is highly preferable, would understand how different deliverables/ swimlanes are linked to each other in a project.
- Alternative worked for companies with similar development processes
- Solid Project management experience (both Agile and waterfall, V model knowledge and able to link different development deliverables with different function).
- Nice to have -consultancy background who can make conceptual visualizations of brainstorming sessions (here is a I2M consultant part)
- Highly preferred someone worked in Innovation, development and Services environment (Idea2Market, and at least understands Market2 Order & Order2Cash activities)
- Highly preferred- someone who has worked in corporate culture like Philips (or comparable organization), and is used to leading in a matrix organization
- Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field (MBA is highly preferred)
- 5~ years experience in the relevant domain (Services, Solution development)
- Strong Track record in project management Fundamentals (PMP certified highly preferred)
- Conceptual thinking capabilities (Translate Global Architecture to requirements and Design and determine production impact) AND hands-on can-do mentality.
- Profound understanding of process FMEA's, design reviews, process validation and knowledge of service process design
- Strong presentation skills I,e, can make high quality slides of current Problems, strategy moving forward, progress updates to management etc
- Good ppts and document writing skills, embrace good documentation practices and project- and stakeholder managements skills.
- Ability to lead a team of professionals in global context
- Fluency in English language (Dutch language skill is always nice to have)
- Proven experience with efficient and effective problem solving techniques
Additional site note:
Prior R&D development and NPI experience is preferred.