Project Manager Service and Solutions delivery post-merger integration (Freelance)
Join an exciting Portfolio team leading projects across Philips Services and Solutions Delivery organization. Become part of the team delivering a large scope of transformational programs with global impact, across all Philips process domains (Idea to Market, Market to Order and Order to Cash), all supporting our objective of creating great services, with outcome-based solutions. Focus initially on the end to end, global, service operations process as to integrate additional businesses and markets.
You are responsible for
Project management of the design and build of key capabilities within our multi billion-euro Services and Solutions business
Close collaboration with other projects under our Services & Solutions Delivery Transformation Portfolio
Managing complex dependencies, a range of dependent and related projects within our Service Transformation Portfolio and in the wider Philips organisation
Translating project charters into a comprehensive project plan and leading the project team to deliver on project and program objectives
Working with suppliers, related teams and supporting functions to resource projects for success
Following set standard project methodologies to ensure delivery of a complete package considering all Philips Excellence elements (processes/systems, people, capabilities/learning, performance and structure)
You are a part of
The Services and Solutions Transformation Office, a team bringing together all services & solution delivery related projects under a coordinated portfolio. You will join a team of Project Managers each responsible for the delivery of defined scope within the portfolio. Key elements of the portfolio include customer self-service, catalog management, configure/price/quote, workforce management, service mobility, case/work-order management and knowledge management. Scope includes resources in multiple functions including R&D, Marketing, Business Process, IT, Philips University and Compliance.
You will be joining a highly motived, experienced and dedicated global team; frequently working with different countries, cultures and timezones.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in project management and/or customer service management
- PMP Certified Project Manager (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of Agile Project Management, Scrum or SAFe
- Experience of delivering Transformation projects which include significant business process change, ideally leveraging cloud based IT systems
- A solution focused leader with an aptitude to deliver results while managing complexity and ambiguity
- The ability to set goals and leverage strong communication skills to motivate a multi-disciplinary, global team
- A track record of delivering successful change in organisations from a product, process, IT or training & learning perspective
- Evidence of strong intrinsic motivation to deliver results working with remote teams
- Fluency in written/spoken English