Project Manager Group Treasury
The Project Manager Group Treasury is responsible for the development, improvement and implementation of the weekly rolling 13-weeks cash flow forecast for Philips Domestic Appliances in cooperation with external advisers, colleagues from neighbouring disciplines and local businesses. As Treasury Project Manager you operate in the playfield between Treasury, IT, implementation partners, programme management, business and outsourced business service providers. This role requires a sound knowledge and experience with cash flow reporting (direct and indirect method) and treasury processes, reporting in IT systems (mainly SAP), combined with good Excel, project and change management skills.
The goal is to implement, develop and improve a new weekly rolling 13-weeks cash flow forecasting process for Philips Domestic Appliances.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Implementing cash flow (direct method) forecast processes for DA with Group Function's and Businesses overall and detailed for 55 countries;
- Coordinate the project implementation in close cooperation with the business
- Weekly update and reporting of the cash forecast vs actuals
- Continuous process improvement of cash/liquidity forecast;
- Maintain internal and external relationships relevant for the scope of activities
- Focal point for Treasury related processes as part of the implementation both globally and in the regions;
- Sparring partner for the colleagues in the day-to-day Treasury Operations business processes.
- Support Treasury in day-to-day processes where required
Philips Domestic Appliances Corporate Treasury department is well advanced, using latest technologies and perceived best in class compared to other large global companies. Group Treasury covers global cash management, central payment factory & services, treasury settlements, FX management & dealing room execution, corporate finance activities. This role is based in Amsterdam.
To be successful in this role you should be/have:
- Bachelor/Master finance education with at least 5 years relevant experience
- Solid and broad experience with financial processes and cash flow forecasting
- Excellent Excel skills for modelling and reporting
- Experience with managing projects in international complex environments
- Strong change management mindset and capabilities
- Customer service attitude with intercultural sensitiveness
- Good analytical skills and process ownership capabilities
- Good communicator in a matrix setting
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written)
- Results oriented and able to energize others