Project Manager (Freelance)
The Project Manager will lead and implement projects for Philips Indirect Procurement (Spend Management). These projects focus on the development of new capabilities, implementation of strategic initiatives and improvement of existing operational processes. Projects are lead through structural approach, using standard methodology and best practices approach to ensure the seamless and effective integration of new products, services and applications.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for gaining agreements on project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements.
- Ensuring effective project realization.
- Manages the scope and requirements. Manages the internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages the business case and is a business partner focused on maximization of the added value for the business.
- Manages projects ensuring execution is in line with project guidelines and directives using standard E2E approach
- Determines project risks, defines corrective action and drives the projects to closure.
- Determines, allocates, and directs all project resources in accordance with guidelines
- Ensure compliance to Philips standard processes applicable for the project
- Responsible to report on the status of the project to the project governance bodies and ensure transparency
- Manages changes to the cost, time and scope of the project through formal change control processes
- Ensure continuous communication with all key stakeholders of the project and share the required information as per communication plan
- Formulates E2E project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used
- Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting
- Reports on project team performance to the hierarchical superior of the particular member or the purpose of appraisal and makes proposals for trainings
- Manages conflict and drive team collaboration to achieve project results
- Fosters excellent cross functional communications and integrates the work of multiple stakeholders to achieve business objectives
You are a part of
The Spend Management organization within the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC). Spend Management covers the procurement activities of all indirect (non-product related) materials and services within Philips covering such areas as marketing, IT, facility management and travel, etc.
As we spend approximately ?5 billion annually on indirect services and products, this organization plays a key role to achieve Philips? KPIs. A Spend Management transformation has been started recently to ensure that Philips gets the most value out of every euro spent. You have an opportunity to join a dynamic and multi-functional team, seeking to create a significant impact on our company.
Job holder is reporting to Cost Category Lead Commercial & People
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Has +10 years of relevant working experience, including experience in successfully managing various complex projects with senior stakeholder management
- Be strong at structuring complex tasks and coordination of complex processes
- Good influencing and relationship building skills
- Change management skills
- Good process and data analytical skills
- Being able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
- PMP certificate (or equivalent) will be a strong asset
- Lean experience will be an asset
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master's degree in a relevant field
- 10+ years' experience in Project Management functions.
- Preferably experience in service procurement, and understanding of S2C/ P2P processes
- Preferably experience in Business Process Outsourcing.