Project Manager (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- be part of the Quality & Regulatory team and working on projects with focus on improvement of critical processes and initiatives for meeting regulation requirements and improving compliance.
This Transformation journey is exciting and challenging, you will have the opportunity to contribute in a true transformation in critical areas within an international company. At this moment, there is new transformational activities which requires project based approach. We are looking for an expert in Project management with experience in Q&R domain.
You are responsible for
Successful Completion of Q&R project implementation for IGT System Businesses which are critical for perform or transform activities. Apply standard End2End approach in the projects, to ensure plans are realized in timely and effective manner. Formulates the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used. Leads the project, in terms of quality, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external stakeholders. Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally.
You are a part of
IGT System Q&R team. This team consists of various functions Quality and Regulatory and you will work closely with these functions based on specific projects. You will be part of the global Philips Q&R organization and will be reporting to the Q&R Program Manager of IGT Systems.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Masters or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Quality or Business Management, preferably with experience working in regulated business.
- Strong Project Management experience is required: Especially with managing implementations of new ways of working in a large organization.
- Good understanding of Change Management theory, techniques and how to implement them into a project. Understands how to address different types of resistance to change.
- Able to coordinate between different functions and ensure integrated plan will be executed.
- Experience in a large multinational company.
- Can operate both on strategical as tactical level w.r.t. project approach, priorities, risk management etc.
- Experience in working in Medical Device, Automotive, Aerospace, Pharma, Biotech environment is a strong preference.
- Understanding of Quality Assurance principles and practices is preferred.
Next to this:
o Minimum 5-10 years on Project Management along with good experience Quality and Regulatory
o Must practice analytical problem solving skills
o Proactive and able to act on own initiative
o Excellent organizational skills to manage and track deliverables
o Strong influencing skills; power of persuasion, perseverance, getting things done mentality.
o Experience/certified in project & change management
o Ability to train, coach and motivate people.