Project Management Office lead - Global One Badge (Freelance)
Give structure to one of the largest programs within Philips: Global OneBadge.
Global OneBadge manages for a selection of buildings:
- A personal photo badge with a uniform look and feel (one badge design);
- A higher security level through newest card technology (non-cloning);
- Easier access between locations worldwide through a centralized tool.
You are responsible for
- Structuring the project management of the Global OneBadge, supporting the program manager
- Follow up meetings, chase stakeholders, prepare for audits
- Design Sharepoint - Structuring the information of the various workstreams
- Involving all necessary stakeholders, as well as making sure they are aligned and informed
- Where necessary support in progressing purchase orders in cooperation with Procurement
- Efficiently capturing and disclosing the information on the various Sharepoint- and Teams databases, to enhance transparency of the program.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A consulting / project management background and in total at least 5-10 years' experience
- Experience and training in Lean
- Experience in auditing
- Good communicator, a self-starter attitude that is driven by achieving efficiency and structure
- Ability to gain trust, and persuade
- Results and customer oriented, organized, and able to prioritize
- Continuous improvement mindset
- And preferably prior work experience within Philips and / or within Real Estate or Security.