Program Change Lead for Quality & Regulatory (Freelance)
You will be leading the change management strategy and activities, reporting into the overall Program Manager and working closely with the Change Management Practice, the program Workstream Leads / key members, PMO and the partners in the business, markets and functions.
You are responsible for leading and creating the identified change deliverables to drive adoption and a sustainable change for the new ways of working using the standard Philips change management methodology. In addition, you are supporting the program and workstreams to apply change management and further build their competency in managing change & transition.
As part of the program:
- Lead the strategy, development and execution of the integrated change mgt approach:
- Create, maintain and drive the transformation/program change management strategy and plan
- Drive the change materials: enable the workstreams to use and deliver on the change materials and localize with markets, businesses and functions
- Support in activating leadership together with Program Mgr and other Workstreams
- Report on consolidated change insights such as a change impact heatmap and adoption surveys
- Collaborate with the Communications and Engagement & Culture workstream on the behavioral aspect of the change
- Engage with senior leaders, collaborate with Program Manager & Sponsor and enable local counterparts (e.g. Project Mgr) to co-create and deliver change plans.
- Develop the change mgt competency of program team, local teams and key stakeholders through role modeling, co-creation, use of methodologies and interventions.
As part of the Change Mgt Community:
- Drive knowledge sharing and collaboration within the Change Mgt CoP.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 10+years working in change mgt and transformation programs.
- Experience in leading change on large scale transformational global programs incl applying change mgt methodologies and tools.
- Experience in setting direction and managing (change) teams.
- Advanced presentation, facilitation skills, excellent communication skills across all audiences, ability to speak with authority and clarity to deliver impact.
- Honed influencing skills across all levels of organization.
- Cross-cultural and interpersonal skills to navigate a global context and coach others on effective interactions.
- Fluent in English is a must, other languages are an advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile Change Management is an advantage