Program Change & Communications Director / Lead - Digital Transformation Program (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to join the global Philips Domestic Appliances digital transformation team while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast paced and multinational environment based in the heart of Amsterdam.
You are responsible for
This digital transformation program encompasses the digitalization of our entire internal and external Philips DA ecosystem through strong change management leadership aligned with our business strategy. This will be a multi-year transformation and will be the integral backbone to digitizing our entire value-chain.
You should be well-versed in developing, implementing and delivering complex global transformation programs, working closely with key management teams and external consultants. This includes designing the process and tools to be used throughout the transformation; conducting workshops to design and implement new technologies and ways of working; implementing and bringing to life program roadmaps and ensuring all program milestones are adhered to.
You will track, manage and own the program and communication change deliverables including all change management activities, interdependencies between workstreams, transformation pillars and the transformation office.
In addition you will:
- Develops roadmaps that articulate how capabilities connect and transform over time to help organization understand requirements and interdependencies.
- Prepares and enables the business for change, including conducting business readiness assessments, developing training / roll out strategy, and communications strategy.
- Documents operating model components and reengineers processes based on business partner inputs.
- Mitigate and manage potential program blockers and ensure success in adopting the new ways of working across all touchpoints
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master's degree ideally in communications, digital media or change management
- Minimum 7-10 years working experience in complex change and communications environments
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Agile methodology knowledge and training
- Proven success in implementing global digital transformations in complex international environments
What kind of profile are we looking for?
- We are an open and dynamic team, and we are looking for someone to join us in turning houses into homes for all our colleagues
- You should be honest, open and take a transparent and holistic approach to communications and change management.
- You are organized and able to juggle many balls at once. You are comfortable working with senior leadership as well as consultants.
- You take a tailored approach to communications and change management depending on the needs of your audience
- You are comfortable translating complex topics into understandable language to employees (ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders).