Product Owner Salesforce Knowledge Management
In this role you have the opportunity to
support the transformation to best in class consumer experience for a professional, innovative and well reputed organization. Are you passionate about delivering the best solution and creating the best user experience? Are you keen to learn and develop your skills in a fast paced environment? Then you could be the next Product Owner Salesforce Knowledge Management.
You are responsible for
• Ownership of Salesforce Knowledge Management tool for Philips Personal Health as the single source of support content for consumers and consumer care agents.
• Maintain the product roadmap for Salesforce Knowledge Management within broader context of our technology landscape.
• Work closely with business stakeholders to identify/prioritize requirements, balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders, as well as scope the deliverable benefits of change.
• Define clear user stories with focus on product vision and business requirements
• Facilitate requirements and enhancements discussion with Salesforce technical knowledge in mind
• Share the content and overall consumer experience vision with stakeholders and scrum teams to ensure understanding of needs and best possible output.
• Be responsible for creating and maintaining the product backlog, communicating the vision to the scrum team
• Understand and refine the support content strategy, working closely with Knowledge Management Content Lead
• Ensure compliancy and quality of the tool with NPSS processes, testing, training, and documentation.
• Support tool users, Digital Services team, and IT Support whenever they have questions or issues related to the tool.
• Drive adoption and acceptance of the tool within the various stakeholder groups.
You are part of
The Philips Personal Health organization Consumer Care team. You will report to the Head of Global Consumer Experience, and work closely with the Global Knowledge Management Content Lead, Product Owner Web, Product Owner Salesforce Service Cloud, the IT development and Support teams and the Service Delivery team, responsible for Contact Center Operations .
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Master or Bachelor degree.
• Minimum 3- 5 years’ experience in a Product Owner role.
• Experience of working in Agile and DevOps delivery model
• Experience and understanding of Salesforce.com, Salesforce Service Cloud preferred.
• Strong in communication and presentation – written and oral.
• Sharp analytical and problem solving skils
• Ability to work with various stakeholder groups, and understand each groups’ goals and motivation as input for good stakeholder management.
• Ability to determine priorities based on impact, effort, risk and not afraid to say “no” if needed.
• Drive for change and continuous improvement.
• Ability to inspire people with your drive, energy and enthusiasm.
• Curious personality and willingness to learn.
• Fully fluent in English