With the exception of independent contractors, applicants for this role will be engaged through Randstad company. When making this application your details will be automatically shared with Randstad company for registration with them, who may also contact you about other opportunities with other clients.
Product Owner Marketing Resource Management (MRM) (Freelance)
Project is closed
Posted Jun 17, 2022
Project ID: PHILJP00025129
(Jul 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022)
67 - 90 €/hr
Application Deadline: Jun 23, 2022 12:00 PM
Define, build, and deploy the new marketing resource management (MRM) solution for Philips, as part of the end-to-end enterprise marketing management objective. This solution will enable the management of campaign insights, creation, and the (preparation for) activation. The solution is channel-agnostic, eliminates strategic and operational compliance risk and provides a single source of truth and feedback loop for campaign ROI and customer utilization/appreciation insights.
- Based on the Standard Implementation Methodology, you are accountable for the Define & Build, Lead, and global Mass deployment of the Modern Marketing module of Sprinklr.
- Defines/enhances product vision and aligns it with team(s) responsible for delivering the value to customer(s)
- Serves as the customer proxy managing the stories and backlog for multiple products/modules of different complexity, delivered typically by multiple teams.
- Sets priority for the team based on value and effort
- Manages feature roadmap and collaborates with peers to ensure end to end view
- Facilitates inter-team dependencies in the respective sprints
- Participates in team demo and retrospectives.
- Works with other product owners to produce the system demo, delivers system demo for his scope to the business owner and product management team.
- Inspect and Adapt - Works with teams to define & implement continuous improvement stories.
- Just In Time (JIT) Story Elaboration: Elaborates user stories for the squad prior to planning, during implementation.
- You will join the “Marketing Content and Translations Enablement” Tribe, part of Digital Platforms within DMEC. Here, a professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued, and a diverse multi-functional team will greet you. All team members have unique projects and responsibilities that collectively enable Philips to create, store, localize and activate content. You will report to the tribe lead and collaborate with a wide array of stakeholders who reside in the Personal Health and Health Systems marketing clusters, in other Digital Marketing & eCommerce teams, or in IT.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Master's degree (Business or IT-related degree preferred
- Experienced in using the Modern Marketing module of Sprinklr is a must.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in product ownership/management and working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge and experience in marketing principles and tactics
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in written/spoken English; fluency in Dutch is an advantage
- An analytical and solution-oriented mindset
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
+ Search all projects