Product Owner eCommerce
In this role, you have the opportunity to Enable the eCommerce experience, engagement and conversion, shaping and responsible to bring live a new initiative around eCommerce capabilities for the direct "digital to consumer" channel of Philips.
You are responsible for
- Designing new capabilities as an extension of the Philips direct to consumer channel for the products offered by Philips (directly or brand licenses like TV and Hue).
- Leading the business D2C squads of developers using the following technology (e.g. AEM, Hybris, SAP, etc.).
- Managing multiple multi-tiered stakeholders around the business including commercial, IT, enabling capabilities, Finance, PMO, and others
- Negotiating priority with relevant Product Owners and/or Delivery Managers: serving as the flight coordinator, managing the timings of the features for multiple products/modules of different complexity, delivered typically by multiple teams on multiple platforms. When necessary bring certain conflicts of interest to a decision-making governance body.
- Understand an end-to-end context - and where necessary challenge - the feature and changes requested by other Product Owners and delivery stakeholder.
- Demand and assess clear prioritization artifacts as a prerequisite with a feature or change request coming from stakeholders
- Create and align a product vision for the new capabilities being setup incl. MVP, and on-going evolution.
- Manage feature roadmap for the front- and backend features for all respective processes and collaborate with peers to ensure end to end view
- Facilitate inter-squad dependencies in the respective sprints
- Participate in team demo and retrospectives: work with other product owners to organize feature demos session, creating and presenting demos for his/her scope to the known stakeholders
- Inspect and Adapt - Works with teams to define & implement continuous improvement stories
- Just In Time (JIT) Story Elaboration: Elaborate user stories for the squad prior to planning, during implementation
- Investigate refer/resolve bugs that are reported for the website
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor, Master or comparable practical experience
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of professional experience
- A background in b2c commerce (incl. experience with commerce engines) is a plus
- Agile proficiency and familiar with multiple frameworks and ways of working. Profound knowledge on dealing with dependencies and prio-settings
- Experience in managing teams in an agile (marketing) environment preferred
- Superior analysis, research, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Experience in analyzing data & statistics and translate to data driven approach.
- Know how to test and learn effectively and define MVPs
- Fluency in Business English
- Substantial facilitation skills and stakeholder management skills
- Business domain knowledge: Has knowledge to advise clients and make most independent decisions (incl. requirements)
- Able to flourish in a high organizational complex environment with multiple agile teams to liaise with
- Proven experience in building and transforming an organization from people, tooling, data and process
- Identify and manage continuous improvements and innovation of the platform
- Acts as a role-model for our Philips behaviors: Customer first, Quality & Integrity always, Team up to Win, Take Ownership to deliver fast, Eager to improve and inspire.
- Cultivates Innovation and is a change agent to drive the digital and agile transformation
- Ability to interpret and report on performance and make recommendations to business stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks across multiple projects.
- Must be detailed oriented, but keeps high-level overview on main goals in parallel
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and non-technical ways at various levels within the company
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Commercial and Negotiation skills (wrt Contract Management)