Product industrialization engineer Assembly (Freelance)
You will be part of the SME team Final assembly and decorations.
SME (site manufacturing engineering) develops and realizes world-class industrialization solutions with passion for Shavers, Grooming and other Philips products. SME plans and implements integral architecture for product, process and supply chain to improve cost agility, time to volume & sustainability.
SME develops partnerships (Turnkey suppliers) to speed up innovation and use their knowledge & state of the art technologies resulting in fast & smooth product launches.
You will be responsible for:
- developing and realizing production equipment for assembly
- reviewing activities at suppliers
- Optimize/improve assembly production processes (automatic assembly lines, assembly processes, manual assembly, equipment)
- influencing the product development for best solution in production.
Needed skills and experience:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Mechanical engineering
- experience in assembly techniques
- familiar with design for manufacturing, design for test ability, PFMEA, 8D methods and process/capability analysis like DfSS.
- good communication skills. Cooperation with development, production and supporting groups.