Product Industrialisation Lead Mother and Childcare
Leads large industrialization projects which lead to innovations in a single domain process.
To lead and direct the team(s) from an operational angle in order to achieve project objectives, meeting time and budget requirements, and to direct all project resources in order to realize the desired goals for the project(s). To determine industrialization project risks and to define corrective action(s). Manages activities of several projects. Formulates the midterm policy for his Product Industrialization discipline and processes, resulting into a strategic plan. Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing; has budget responsibility.
Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements. Typically manages Product Industrialization Team members at the manufacturing locations. Prepares product introduction operations and investment plans.
Supervises, develops and coaches personnel to ensure the efficient new product introduction. Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas and/or customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Formulates the industrialization project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management or the PEM/Program Manager; specifies the manning of the industrialization project, resources required, anticipated costs, KPIs risk assessment and quality standards to be used, including required inputs.
• Controls the industrialization project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
• Leads the industrialization project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources.
Monitors the required inputs and escalates timely on potential impact.
• Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally.
• Manages own project with accent on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction.
The position will be inside the Product Industrialization Team that is part of Operation group for Mother and Child care business
One single domain project, several changes. Involving multiple businesses.
Has wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
We are looking for:
• University degree
• Minimum 5 years of experiences in Operations
• Strong leader background with clear evidences and experiences in leading team in complex technology introduction on large scale including medical products
• Strong background in industrialisation of manufacturing technologies like liquid injection technology, decoration technologies, Manual and automated assembly and high regulated products
• Strong background in executing APQP
• Strong DFM skills and capable to dialogue and influence the design to optimize for manufacturing
• Strong statistical knowledge.
• Strong knowledge in manufacturing environment.
• Strong knowledge on EU-MDR
• Excellent project management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent report writing.
• Being able to effectively influence others.
• Fact-based, data-driven person.
• High Attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively present and communicate information to management, peers, suppliers and customers.
• Experience in a dynamic, fast growing organization using pragmatic problem solving skills
• Results orientated, self-motivated, drive and initiative and ‘Can do’ attitude.
• Six Sigma