Pricing Analyst (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work in a driven team while learning valuable skills for a future career, such as effective communication, prioritization and stakeholder management. You will support the Benelux Pricing team (80%) but also the European Pricing lead (20%), being the linking pin between Leadership, Sales, Marketing and Finance.
You are responsible for:
- Daily operational task such as managing and monitoring commercial conditions in our systems or Updating our local & European Pricing tool.
- Creating process improvements and value creating strategic initiatives.
- Handling ad hoc tasks in change management, often being in the center of communication.
- Supporting in the Pricing Dispute Management process and the case resolutions
- Monitoring the pricing-based trade investments at local retailers
- Supporting a coherent pricing strategy for main promotional events
- Driving small to large analyses of the pricing strategies and its effect on sales.
You are part of:
The new Domestic Appliances Benelux Pricing team.
As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- You are preferably in the early stage of your career with a degree in business administration, finance or similar.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment working with projects, data, and documentation.
- You are a pro-active and detail-oriented person who likes practical hands-on tasks
- You have a strong interest for data and have excellent skills in Excel
- You have well-developed stakeholder management skills
- You have well-developed communication skills in English (speaking and writing)
Why should you join Domestic Appliances?
Philips? Domestic Appliances purpose is simple yet powerful: helping people to turn their houses into homes. Through meaningful innovation, we improve the lives of people, helping them to lead healthier and happier lives every day.
We have incredible products, solutions, and strong market foundations. As a leading player in domestic appliances, we offer sustainable products across kitchen appliances, coffee, air, garment, and home care. The successful product ranges include the renowned Airfryer, Espresso Machine with LatteGo, the Perfect Care Elite steam generator, Air Purifier and SpeedPro Max vacuum cleaner.
In Philips Domestic Appliances we work with contagious positivism. We believe that inclusion comes before diversity and all voices are heard. When you join our closely connected and diverse team, you'll be joining a global family. Like all families, we grow together and support each other. In our drive for digital transformation success, we partner to grow and deliver. We celebrate our wins together.
Our company is headquartered in The Netherlands, and has innovation, manufacturing, and commercial centers across the globe, with presence in over 100 countries. We employ approximately 7,000 talented individuals who bring innovation to customers and consumers.
Our goal is for you to grow every day, and to support you to become the very best version of yourself. We are committed to providing the highest levels of consumer satisfaction, underpinned by our quality approach. We make conscious choices caring for people?s homes and our planet. We grow responsibly and sustainably.
Reivision after 30-6 is optional