PQMS Markets Document Control
In this Document Control role, you have the opportunity to guide and support Markets and Customer Service functions to always do the right thing. Your challenge will be to execute proper Document Control within the Markets and Customer Services OneQMS and to support the Philips “Accelerate” Transition program for Document and Record Control, ensuring that the QMS documentation is consistent and compliant to required standards and regulations.
- Support lean process release of documents such as procedures, work instructions and records
- Ensure proper quality of the content of documentation and records
o Establish and manage proper document review processes
o Ensure availability/publication of controlled documents
o Establish, monitor and respond to metrics on the efficacy and efficiency of the document management system and its ability to support the business
- Provide regular metric reports on a monthly basis within PQMS team and to management
- Maintain the Markets OneQMS Portal by means of Microsoft SharePoint and HTML coding.
The PQMS Markets Central Team plans, controls and manages relevant QMS activities for all 17 Markets worldwide within Philips. This includes Personal Health, Sleep and Respiratory Care, Diagnosis and Treatment, and Connected Care and Health Informatics and Customer Services. The core business of the Markets is the Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Installation and Servicing of Philips medical and non-medical devices and solutions designed & manufactured by the Business Units.
The PQMS Markets Central team consist of 25 QMS professionals mainly based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. You will be reporting directly to the Head of PQMS Markets.
We are looking for
A person who is excited by the unique professional challenges that our Quality Transformation presents, with the right quality, customer service and team player mindset. We're looking for someone who can inspire others to adopt this mentality of prioritizing quality above all else in a relentless pursuit to improve the quality of life for the billions of people our brand touches each year. Specific skill requirements for this role:
- 2+ years of experience in highly regulated company, working with ISO quality standards or GMP requirements
- 2+ years of experience in change control or document control and familiar with Document Management tools and aptitude for other software tools (i.e. Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint and HTML)
- Strong customer service focus, with the ability to influence others to achieve goals
- Accurate, strong organization skills and able to work on your own.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills