PIE ( lead) Lead Coffee (Freelance)
Manage projects from industrialization point of view to deliver products against lowest cost, according to planning and quality requirements and you define the short-term product introduction policy within the constraints of the industrial strategy.
You are responsible for
- Leading the PIE related processes and staff in the execution of world-class operational performance.
- Arranging programs, projects, goals, and metrics to lead the PIE organization. Preparing product introduction operation and investment plans.
- Executing plans to reduce costs.
- Maintaining commitment to environmental and quality regulations.
- Supervising, selecting, developing, coaching and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient new product introduction.
You are a part of
New Product Introduction team for Coffee based in Drachten and you will be working in multi-disciplinary product development teams. You could also be part of product maintenance in dedicated task forces.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree in manufacturing engineering or material technology. Or minimal 5 years experience in an equivalent business role.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing engineering and/or injection molding engineering.
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment is a pre.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of product introduction, including the underlying theories of product introduction and product engineering.
- Oversee the implementation of new systems and processes.
- Conducts and present analyses of PIE data to support Finance, R&D and purchasing.
- Managerial skills and stress management; able to balance the needs of multiple users.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement.
- Identify, understands, and manages risks.
- Knowledge of relationship to other disciplines for efficient NPI.
- Basic knowledge of environmental, safety and quality regulations.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.